Glo Nigeria Blackberry Internet Services, Subscription Codes and Prices
At the early time when Blackberry Internet Services was introduced in Nigeria, the prices were very high and many can not afford the device and even few that could afford the device could not subscribe to the Blackberry Internet Service (BIS).
But recently, there have been a huge competition among the various BIS providers in Nigeria, thus, leading to a serious cut-down in BIS prices. Below, I have listed the recent Glo Blackberry Internet Service Plans in Nigeria, how to subscribe to them and their individual prices.
With Glo, Blackberry Internet Services are divided into two (2) major packages:
1. Prepaid Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) Package
2. Prepaid Blackberry Enterprise Solution (BES) Package
PREPAID BIS PACKAGE
This package comprises of 3 plans which are BIS Month, BIS Week and BIS Daily.
BIS Month: This service cost N2,800 and valid for 30 days
BIS Week: This service cost N900 and valid for 7 days
BIS Daily: This service cost N250 and valid for 24 hours
PREPAID BES PACKAGE
This service also offers 3 plans:
BES Month: It cost N4,200 and valid for 30 days
BES Weekly: It cost N1,400 and valid for 7 days
BES Daily: It cost N300 and valid for 24 hours.
See this instructions for personal help:
– Text BIS to 777 on how to activate BIS package
– Text BES to 777 on how to activate BES package
– Text STATUS to 777 to check the usage status of your current subscription
– Text POINTS to 1111 to transfer points
– Text HELPS or BB to 777 (Glo subscribers only) for more information
– text BB to 0807 987 7777 (other Network subscribers) for more information.