GTBank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, no doubt. With its advanced banking technology, GTBank brings banking into our palm and make it easy to make banking transaction anywhere anyhow even without internet connection. Example of such is their USSD Code (*737*) Instant Money Transfer to either GTB or any other banks in Nigeria.
With Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking, you can now transfer funds to a beneficiary account in other banks, and your beneficiary will be credited immediately.
Although before now you can send money to other bank through your GTB Internet Banking with the NEFT option which could take up to 2 days for the beneficiary to receive the money, but with the NIBSS Instant Payment you can send money to any bank in Nigeria and the recipient will receive the money instantly (usually within 10 minutes of transfer).
How to Send Money Using GTBank NIBSS Instant Payment
1. Log into your GTBank Internet Banking platform.
2. Click the Account Transfers tab to expand it.
3. Click on Transfer to Other Banks (Instant). If you are using GTBank MobileMoney Android app, you should select NIP.
4. If you’re using this feature for the first time, then you will need to activate it with your Token.
5. Then click New Request.
6. You will then be required to add beneficiary. So click Add New Beneficiary to add the bank account details of the beneficiary.
7. Fill all required details, enter the code from your Token device and then send.
That is all.
Within the next 10 minutes, the person you sent the money should have received it.
NOTE: GTBank will charge your account with a total sum of N110.25 for instant fund transfer to other Nigerian banks.
If You're a Man Above 25 Years this Article is For You