It is an unarguable fact that PayPal is a leading global payment services that enables you to make payments securely on the Internet, accept payments, and send or receive money without revealing your financial information with over 148 Million active accounts in 203 markets, easy Payments in more than 100 currencies, recorded $27B mobile payments in 2013, 99% growth from 2012 and 9M payments made per day.
When PayPal first announce its entry into the Nigeria E-commerce world there was a widespread jubilation by all
Naija internet users especially those that are into e-commerce. The wait for the triumphant entry by these online
payment giant is long overdue because of the success we have recorded so far in online business (MasterCard and Visa card is our witness)
Now PayPal has taken a step further by offering all its services to Nigerian by going into partnership with FirstBank Ltd.
PayPal choice of Firstbank Ltd is their guarantee and readiness to provide Maximum security to millions of users that would be using its platform for payment processing all over the word. Also Firstbank Ltd is one of the Oldest and reliable Bank in Nigeria with enough asset base that meet PayPal criteria.
Creating your PayPal account through the FirstBank portal
1. Login to FirstOnline at https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com
2. Choose “PayPal wallet” in the main tab and click “Create PayPal Wallet” on the sub menu
3. Select which cards you wish to link to your PayPal account and which card will be the
4. Review, input the code generated by pressing the button on your online banking token and
confirm the information
5. A popup window will appear on which you will be able to create your PayPal password
6. Click on “agree and create account”
7. You’re done! You will receive a confirmation message on the website as well as an email
confirming the account creation
8. Start shopping in an easy, faster and more secure way
You are now ready to start shopping online in minutes with your PayPal account. Simply logon to www.paypal.com.ng with your PayPal account (email address) and password top get started.
INSIDER SOURCE: When PayPal finally allows Nigerian to Use their PayPal account to receive money from friends and family living abroad and also to receive online payment with your PayPal account from customers across the globe it is going to be through First Bank Ltd.
If You're a Man Above 25 Years this Article is For You