Have you ever came across a video on Youtube and you wish you could have it on your phone so that you can watch it all over again? This happened to me today. I saw a video I wanted to keep and watch all over again on Youtube but unfortunately, Youtube does not allow us to download its videos. So I did a little research and finally I was able to download the Youtube video directly to my phone with ease.
I know that there are hundred of millions of people all over the world looking for how to download Youtube video easily on their cell phone, so I decided to update you guys about my new findings.
Today, I’m going to show you exactly how I downloaded a video from Youtube without sweating it out. So let’s ride.
1. Go to Youtube and open the page of the video that you want to download
2. Make a slight change to the link of the video page. Replace the ‘www.’ in the video page link with ‘ss’. For example,if the video page link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESeisbwkQtw, you will need to change it to http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=ESeisbwkQtw
To access the video page link on Opera Mini, just press Hash and 1 (# and 1) and then go to the beginning of the link and change www. to ss
3. After editing the URL, access the edited link and it will redirect to a new site (http://en.savefrom.net)
4. Then choose the format of video that you want by clicking on it. You can download the video in the following format; MP4, 3GP, FLV, etc and also in video qualities like 240p, 360p, 720p, 1080p, etc.
5. Once you clicked on the desired format, your video will start downloading.
That is all!
How did you find this trick? Let’s hear from you.
If You're a Man Above 25 Years this Article is For You