Video sales letters is the new dig in the world of internet marketing now. It all started in the health and weight loss niche, where you visit a sales letter and all you see at the top is a video diagrammatically illustrating the difference, enjoyment and ego you’ll get when you lose all most of the fats in your body, compared to when you accumulate all and get more and more fate.
Nowadays, the internet marketing niche has also tapped into this new technique and it is been said to increase conversion rate by at least 50%. I have tried it and it has worked for me, so why won’t it work for you. People nowadays hate and I repeat hate reading very long sales letters. They have totally gotten tired of it.
Why Video Sales Letters?
- You will be able to capture their minds. Showing them pictures and videos of what will happen to them if they don’t purchase your product will capture their mind and use what I usually call their “fear factor” and make them purchase whatever you are selling to them.
- Video sales letters generally convert higher than text based sales letters.
- Video sales letters are much faster to create
- In most markets (niches) they bypass sales resistance.
- The internet is now becoming a video medium and having a video sales letter in this age will mean so many sales for you. People now feel comfortable watching videos on the internet than reading through a text based sales letter.
As you can see with the benefits I have stated above, video sales letter is the next big thing in the world of internet marketing.
Why not tap into this big thing now and make the most of it before it becomes saturated.
This will be a long article so be ready to breeze along with me and please do not get bored.
My Simple Offer Stupid Steps to a Video Conversion Cash System
Step 1: Know Your Prospect
Knowing your prospect is the first thing to do. This also refers to Market Research. There are things you need to know about your prospects. Things like:
- Demographics: age group, gender, income, occupation, education level, marital status, location and every other thing relevant.
- Psychographics: political views, religious views, prejudices, beliefs and emotional “hot buttons”.
- Desires: your prospect’s biggest desire, core desires.
- Their frustrations and fears.
- You also need to get where they hang out, what they talk about and who is advertising to them.
You can get all these through the following places:
- Amazon.com: visit this website and get to your category. Here is what you need to check out in your category.
A. Top 20 best sellers for your category.
B. Their titles (this will give you a hint on what title to give your sales letter)
C. Look into the books using the “look inside feature” (This to know what to include in your video)
D. Customer Reviews
- ClickBank.com: visit the ClickBank marketplace and search for your category and take note of these things:
A. search out the products that have a video sales page and check out similarities, what they mostly use in all sales pages you check and what problem they tackle.
B. check for their promises, benefits, facts, proofs and objections.
- Forums: simple go to Google.com and type “your main keyword” + forum. This will bring out a lot of forums in your category. These are what you need to check out, you don’t to register with them.
A. check out the most popular threads
B. Notice the re-occuring questions
C. what language they use.
Once you have done all this, write a composite description of what you have been able to get from all sources.
Step 2: Construct Your Irresistible Offer
Now that we have a value of all our prospects, we need to create an irresistible offer that’ll force them to buy. If you already have a product to sell, you can rewrite the offer to depict what I’ll be stating here but if you don’t already have, it’s all good. Your offer must consist of these 4 main components:
- Core components: this refers to benefits of your product, what it will solve, and the main selling point of your product, what makes it better than others.
- Bonuses: bonuses you will be giving to purchasers.
- Price and Payment: This must be a breakdown of prices. What price other people sell related products and why you are selling it for less than theirs and how they can pay also.
- Guarantee: this is a money back and product delivery guarantee. You must give them a guarantee that your product will always deliver and if for any reason it fails to deliver, you will offer them a full money guarantee.
Step 3: Develop Your Story (Dream and Nightmare Story)
You must develop a story line for your sales video so as not to make your buyers feel being sold to. There is a saying that “narratives and stories are more easily accepted than directives”. Giving them directives will not convert because they will feel you are forcing them to buy, but using the information you have gotten from the steps above to create a compelling storyline that pictures their life and how your product solves the problem will make your product sell like hot cake.
Step 4: Educate to Sell and Proof
You must educate to sell. In your storyline for your video sales letter, you must educate them on obstacles they face and proven ways to help them get out of the problem while also putting in your products in between as the best source to getting a solution. Ways to educate to sell are as follows:
- Demonstrate the problem to them.
- Tell them a compelling problem filled story.
- Borrow magic powers
- Put up studies and facts about the problem and your solution.
- Get testimonial and case studies of people who have used your products and how it helped them
Step 5: The Hook or Pattern Interrupt
A pattern interrupt or hook as fondly called is a sales pitch that uses little insults to grab the attention of your prospects. Examples are:
“Hi, this is Mike and in the next 6 minutes I’m going to basically spit in the face of every self-righteous “relationship guru”, sex advice columnist and magazine article you’ve ever listened to…”
“Amazing secret discovered by One-legged Golfer adds 50-yards to your drives, eliminates hooks and slices… And can slash up to 10 stokes from your game overnight”
Step 6: Assembling Your Video Sales Letter
If you have gone through the steps I have outlined above, you will already have the following stuffs in place:
- A opening (Patten Interrupt of Hook)
- Story Line
- Educate to Sell
- Introduce Solution and Benefits
- Bonuses and Price Drop
All you have to do now is to create a video exactly following the way I outlined all the parts above and get a programmer to create a sales page, embed the video and create a magic buy now button that only shows when the video has almost finished and you are ready to go.
In whatever you do, I will like you to take this word of advice as a guide and stick to it always.
“You don’t have to get it RIGHT, you just have to get it GOING” – Gary Halbert
If You're a Man Above 25 Years this Article is For You