Hey John, how do I install a WordPress blog? This is one of the numerous questions I received daily from soon-to-be bloggers and bloggers alike. In this write-up, I will be giving you the step-by-step guide on how you can install a WordPress blog automatically using the Fantastisco function in your cPanel.
After you must have choosen a suitable domain and webhosting service for your new soon-to-be blog, the next step is to install the WordPress script (don’t be scared – it’s free… lol). To install a WordPress script, you can always install it manually by using an FTP program (a free one is FileZilla) and other cPanel tools but who on earth will want to go through the hard way?
This time, I choose to use Fantastisco De Luxe software which can be found in your cPanel for easy installation. With Fantastisco De Luxe software, you can install a WordPress blog automatically without doing a single code.
For automatic installation of a WordPress blog, follow this steps:
1. Go to www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel and log in with your account details (which will be provided by your webhost provider)
2. After successful login, click Fantastisco De Luxe icon (this can be found under the Software tab)
3. By the left-hand side, click WordPress
4. Then click New Installation and follow all the steps, fill all the necessary form like Username, Password, Nickname, Blog Name and Description
5. And your WordPress blog is already installed
It is very easy, isn’t it?
However, that is only the basic WordPress blog installation. Although, it is enough to start blogging activities, we still have to do many tweak on it so that the blog can completely be ready for use for worthy blog activities. You have to take note of some of the most important things like security, SEO and statistic, beside the post and comments of course. These three basic needs will be core for your blogging activities.