Few months back, NaijaLEARN.com started a program called Write & Earn. This program helps different people from different level, who can write simple English, to make some few money from writing and submitting articles to NaijaLEARN.com.
Not until recent when I started getting emails from my fans asking me how they can write and post their articles on NaijaLEARN, I’d never dime it fit to ever write about how someone can make a blog post on a WordPress blog.
Then after several explanations, I discovered that if I don’t write something on this, I will keep answering this same question over and over again.
So, if you intend to make a blog post on any WordPress platform, or you wanted to write for NaijaLEARN.com and you don’t know your way around it, this is it.
How to Make Blog Post on WordPress Platform (NaijaLEARN)
To start with, I will be using NaijaLEARN.com as a sample, so all screenshot will be taken from this blog.
If you intend to write for NaijaLEARN and you do not know how to submit your written articles, follow the guidelines below:
1. First, you need to register on this blog. Click here to register a free account – it won’t take you more than 30 seconds.
2. After a successful registration, you can then login to your account.
3. To submit a post, point to New at the topmost bar and then click Post. The image below shows that clearly.
4. Then click on Post as it appears.
5. Once you’re on the ‘Add New Post’ page, you can go on to write your article.
6. First is the article’s Title. So, enter the title of your article into the first smaller box.
7. Then enter the main article into the bigger box.
It is advisable to always write your article in a word processor, such as, Microsoft Word, Notepad, WordPad, etc. Then after you must have finish writing, you can then select all (by pressing CTRL + A), copy (by pressing CTRL + C) and paste it (by pressing CTRL + V) inside the bigger box.
8. Once you’re through with your article, click the Submit for Review button.
That is all you need do to submit your written articles to us.
If, at any time, you want to stop half way while writing your article, you can click the Save as Draft. Then when you are ready to continue, you can login back to your NaijaLEARN.com account and then continue with your article writing. When you are satisfied with your article, you can then click Submit for Review and our Review Team will look into your article. If it passes through, your submitted article will be approved and published on NaijaLEARN.com.
If you have any question concerning our Write & Earn program, please refer to this page: http://naijalearn.com/write-for-us/write-earn-guidelines-and-faqs/
If you still have any question on how to post articles, please ask your questions using the Comment Form below.