Hello, I am talking about ClickBank on here today and according to a Google Keywords Research I did some time ago, I noticed people are really interested in this topic. It is a topic that is really generating questions everywhere and my subscribers are even throwing up lots of questions to me about it, so I decided to make it my first post on here NaijaLEARN.
For the purpose of those who don’t know anything about ClickBank, I will run through a little background check on this great money making opportunity. ClickBank is a digital goods marketplace. It is a sort of eBay like marketplace, just that it only allows digital products. It has a unique money making opportunity that is known as Affiliate Marketing. This is a program where you promote products on ClickBank and earn a percentage of the sales accrued through you. There is no hidden stuff on here and everything is completely transparent. Some of the product you will be promoting on ClickBank might be questioned by your prospects as having some faults or problem, so you need to know your products before promoting them. You can do this either by getting to know the sales page, or better still checking out ClickBank’s grade of the product otherwise known as Gravity.
When you get on www.clickbank.com (ClickBank’s official website), click on the marketplace button and you will see an organized directory of each and every product that are sold on their platform. You can promote any and all of these products if you want and earn a commission of all sales gotten.
Now I know you must be asking, why you are not making money with ClickBank when everyone else are making money with it and flashing screenshots of their cash right in your face. That is what am trying to teach you in this article.
There are basically two ways to make money with ClickBank but in this post, I’ll only be discussing the second way.
1) Become a vendor and have your product listed on ClickBank.
2) Become an affiliate and promote other people’s ClickBank Products.
Like I said before, I’ll be teaching you how to make money with the second way.
So How Can I Start to Earn Money As An Affiliate on ClickBank?
1) Log in to ClickBank, go to the marketplace and browse through all the products there. While browsing through the products, make sure you are browsing through a category of your interest. Before you start selecting products, there is something I’ll like to let you know,
“Clickbank is the major retailer of digital products in the world and they do their best to get rid of low quality products, nevertheless there is a lot of useless products. So, you have to know how to pick what is worth it promoting.”
To solve this, you have to know a powerful term in ClickBank’s marketplace.
Gravity: Is a measurement of how many affiliates over sales are being generated by selling that product. The higher the better to a level. The reason why I said to a level is because, when the gravity gets too high, it means there are so many affiliates promoting that same product and that means more and more competition for you.
Make sure the products you choose are the ones you can write on, if you are very good in researching, then you can choose any product.
2) Get a www.ezinearticles.com account. I will give you a list of other articles too.
3) Now write about 50 to 100 articles each on the products you have chosen. You can easily get these articles written in no time. Just go to google.com and type Google keyword tool. Click on the first link and you will be taken to Google keyword tool’s website. Now type in the niche of the product you want to promotes and you will get so many keyword ideas. Pick the first ten and write 5 articles on them. To get the articles, go back to google.com and search for each of the keywords you got. Click on the first three search result to come up and go through them. Am very sure you will get on average a 500 word article from them. Please do not write word for word. Write your articles in your own words so it will be unique.
4) Make unique resource boxes for each of the products you are promoting. Make the resource boxes have a call to action phrase linking to your blog. Make sure the call to action link to their correct blog. Here is a simple example of resource box.
“Samuel Khalif is a young internet marketer with over 10 years in this field. He has a blog that highlights more effective ways of making money from ClickBank.”
The ‘making money from ClickBank will be hyperlinked to its corresponding blog.
5) Log in to blogger.com and create 1 simple sales copy for each of the products. You can get an idea for what will appear on your sales page from the sales page of the product you are promoting. At the end of your short sales page, put a link to the main product’s sales page in the following way. If you interested in this product, kindly go here to purchase it. (The ‘go here’ should be hyperlinked with your affiliate link).
6) Go to www.ezinearticles.com, log in and submit some of those articles there. Submit the rest of the articles to the article directories I’ll be giving you at the end of this post.
7) Wait for the approval of these article directories and watch the money flow.
8) Rinse and Repeat this process to scale up your earnings.
9) Also do not forget to increase your daily article submissions to get more and more cash flow.
This works perfectly for newbies and even professionals with ample time on their hands and want to turn that time to cash.
Good luck as you whole heartedly follow these steps.
See you at the top!!!