As we all know that ClickBank is one of the surest ways to make money online. It is a marketplace where digital products are being sold and you can cash into it by becoming an affiliate whereby you promote products from their marketplace and get paid a percentage of the total sale accrued by you. ClickBank is legitimate and has been around for a while now. Everyone knows about them, everyone knows how to make money from them. However, if you don’t know how to make money from Clickbank, you can refer to my post How to Make Money from Clickbank With These Simple Guide.
Clickbank support Nigeria, so you can use your Nigerian IP to register and run it, although they don’t send their checks to Nigeria. I have tried to know why they do so because any company that bans Nigerians will always ban by the IP, meaning we won’t be able to operate their website through our IP but I haven’t gotten a valid reason for that. That is not our concern now though, all we want now is how to open and run a valid Clickbank account from Nigeria and we are heading straight right into it now.
To open and run a valid clickbank account here, you need some things at hand:
1) A Valid National ID or Driver’s License or International Passport
2) A temporary UK address
Step-by-Step: How to Open & Operate Clickbank Account in Nigeria
Now, step by step on how to open the account.
It’s so easy, but please try as much as possible to follow my guide step by step:
1) Go to www.fakenamegenerator.com and search for a profile with the following criteria:
a) Gender: Depends on your gender (If you are male, choose male and vice versa)
b) Name Set: England/Wales
c) Country: United Kingdom
2) Copy whatever you generate using the criteria above and save it somewhere
3) Now head over to www.clickbank.com
4) Click on the Monetize Your Audience Link
5) Scroll down and click on the Established Affiliate Learn More link
6) Scroll down and click on the Sign Up Now button
7) Complete the sign up form with the information you got from fake name generator but note that the name fields will be filled with your real name and the email field should also be filled with your real email address
8) Confirm your email address and you are done with the first step.
Withdrawing from Your Clickbank Account
Now that we have gotten a Clickbank account, we have to find a way to withdraw from it. To do this, we will be using something called Payoneer. It is a credit card that can be used to withdraw from Clickbank, Google Adsense and some other online businesses that does not accept Nigerians. What we will do is to head over to www.payoneer.com and register with your real information and not what you got from fake name generator. Once you have registered, you need to scan and send them your National ID or whatever form of ID you want to use for them to verify your account. Make sure you sign up for ‘Individual Account’ when signing up. Once you have signed up and verified all information, you now need to link up your Payoneer card with your clickbank account. The steps I have outlined below will show you exactly how to do that.
- Go back to www.clickbank.com and log in
- Click on the account setting tab on your clickbank homepage
- Once you are there, scroll to the payment option tab and click on edit
- Once in the payment option editor, fill in the options there with the information given to you by Payoneer in the following manner:
a. Payment Threshold: Choose anything you want
b. Payment Method: Direct Deposit
c. Payment Frequency: Choose anything you want
d. Bank Country: United States
e. Bank Name: First Century Bank
f. Account Number: Use the number provided by Payoneer
g. Routing Code: Use the number provided by Payoneer
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
With this, you should have successfully added your Payoneer card to your Clickbank account and be able to withdraw from Clickbank through it.
I hope I have been able to help. Feel free to ask your questions through the comment form below.