Rice has been one of the stable food in many homes both children and adult alike love this food. And this has become the most populous food to be consumed in every occasion ranging from Wedding, Naming, Birthday and Burial celebration e.t.c. It various ways of cooking make it so unique. I will be focusing on cooking Coconut Rice. We might be wondering why it is called Coconut Rice. The simple truth is that it is cooked with Coconut Milk. Before I go into it preparation proper let me put you through on how to extract the milk (Coconut Milk).
How to Extract Coconut Milk
To do this we need the following:-
1. One Coconut.
2. Warm Water.
4. Plastic Bowl.
5. Chopping Board.
Direction of Extracting the Milk
– Crack or break the coconut with a braking tool like the hammer or Knife.
– Remove the coconut ‘meat’ from the shell. That is, the eatable part of the coconut and wash. Then, cut it into smaller pieces with the knife on chopping board.
– Pour the chopped coconut into the blender and add some warm water. The warm water need not to be much just in proportion.
– Blend it to smooth paste.
– Pour the blended coconut into a sieve preferably a sieve made of clothing material with tiny hole in order to prevent any chaff from passing through.
– Squeeze the coconut milk out of the chaff as much as you can to get the milk out properly. With all this steps I believe you can now extract Coconut milk. Now to the cooking of Coconut Rice proper.
1. Four cups of Rice
2. Tomato stew (400 mls)
3. Coconut Milk (600 mls)
6. Salt to taste
7. Onions (1 big bulb)
8. Ginger powder (1 spoonful)
9. Thyme (1 teaspoonful)
10. Maggi cube (2 cubes)
Direction of Cooking Coconut Rice
– Parboil your rice, wash and drain the water out of it and keep aside.
– Now, cut your chicken into your desired piece and wash properly.
– Pour the chicken in the cooking pot and add some water to the level of the chicken.
– Set the pot on the cooker, add the chopped onions, ginger powder, thyme, maggi cube, salt and pepper to taste and cover. After the chicken must have cooked, drop from the cooker and drain the water from it and keep it aside in a bowl.
NOTE: The drained water from the chicken is known as chicken stock.
Now set your frying pan on the cooker and fry the boiled chicken. After frying keep that aside too.
NOTE: Before now, you must have prepared your tomato stew.
By now we have our parboiled Rice, Coconut Milk, Tomato stew and Chicken Stock all ready.
– Get a pot big – enough to contain the rice.
– Set it on the cooker with moderate heating.
– Pour in the Coconut milk, Chicken Stock and the Tomato stew.
– Let it heat for a minute and pour in the Parboiled Rice. The water and the Rice should be at the same level in the pot.
– Leave to cook until the water dry off completely.
Behold our Coconut Rice is ready to be served. You can now serve with your fried chicken.
Do you get an unsatisfied response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak erection and premature ejaculation permanently. Click here.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to read my story.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a foreign company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.