Noodles is a well known type of food item that virtually every home in Nigeria is familiar with. There is no home in Nigeria that noodles is not known and cooked. Reason been, it so easy to cook, tasty, and very fast to cook within five to eight minute its ready for consumption. Instant noodles comes in various brand name and sizes, among the brand we have Dangote, Honey well and Indomine instant Noodles. The sizes ranges from small pack, super pack and to hungry man size. Of course we have different ways of cooking this food item but our focus will be making a cake Noodles.
1. One pack of Instant Noodles
2. An egg
3. Spring Onions
4. Vegetable oil
3. Small Plastic Bowl
4. Frying Pan
Direction of Cooking
1. Set your pot on the stove or gas as the case may be, and pour in some water in proportion of the instant Noodles you want to prepare. Now heat the water to a boiling point and pour it into a small plastic bowl that will contain the Noodles.
2. Now pick a pack of instant Noodles, before releasing it from the pack use your hand to brake it into smaller particles by gently squeezing the pack. After that, pour it into the boiled water you pour into a plastic bowl and cover it for about 5 minutes.
Note: The process of breaking the noodles should be done before the water get boiled so that the Noodles will be poured into the boiled water almost immediate after pouring into a bowl.
3. Grate your carrot, slice your onions and keep them aside.
4. Pick up another plastic bowl, crack and empty the content of the egg into it. Add in your chopped spring onions, the grated carrot, your seasoning and mix all together properly.
Note: One egg for a pack of Instant Noodles.
5. Now you instant noodles must have completed it five minute in the bowl. Uncover it and drain out the water in it with a sieve. Make sure you drained it very well.
6. After this, pour the drained noodles into the bowl containing the egg and ingredient mix and mix everything together properly.
7. The next and final step is to set your frying pan on the stove or cooking gas as the case may be. Pour in two spoonful of vegetable oil, make sure the oil get heated and touches every segment of the frying part of the frying pan before you pour in your mixed instant noodles in order to avoid sticking to the frying pan. After this, pour in your instant noodles and make sure its flat in the frying pan. Then, apply some vegetable oil to the edges of the pan to avoid sticking to the edges. After a minute of frying turn the noodle to the second side so that the un-fried part of instant noodles will equally be fried. Leave for about a minute.
Finally, our instant noodle cake is ready of consumption. The end result will be amazing. At this point, your cake Instant Noodle will stick together like a bean cake or a pan cake. You can serve with Chicken and some fresh vegetable.
Enjoy your meal.