It is no longer news that there is an outbreak of the deadly Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever virus in some west Africa states such as Uganda, Guinea, Mali, Liberia and Nigeria. This disease can be transmitted through direct contact with blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people which could be severe and fatal.
In other to reduce the spread of this deadly Virus, there are some preventive measures that should be applied into our daily activities, these includes;
1. Do not touch or have physical contact with infected patients, their body fluids, excretions, contaminated materials and utensils.
2. Avoid physical contact with people showing signs and symptoms such as continuous high fever, red eyes, vomiting, diarrhea and stomach ache Fever, Intense weakness, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat. Rash, impaired kidney and liver function, Low white blood cell counts..
3. If you are a lover of bush meat please avoid bush meat or any other meat you are not sure of it source
4. Be careful with the use of public toilets, hand Railings, Doors and other utilities used by the public.
5. Medical staffs should be trained on how to apply strict barrier nursing techniques such as use of Disposable face mask, hand gloves, Goggles and a gown at all times to ensure their safety
6. Wash your hand with soap and clean water regularly especially after shaking hand with strangers as the disease can be spread by contact.
7. Get a hand sanitizer for people to use in your office and at homes and also for your children at school.
8. Handshaking, hugging and other bodily contacts should be reduced to avoid widespread of the outbreak.
9. People with flu-like symptoms such as fever and malaria should seek medical attention early as soon as they discover this symptom so as to get a cure.
10. Stay away from fruit bats, monkeys, baboons and bush meat as they are the major pest carrier and reservoirs for Ebola.
–> The virus is easily killed by contact with soap, bleach, sunlight, or drying. A washing machine will kill the virus in clothing saturated with infected body fluids.
–> A person can incubate the virus without symptoms for 2-21 days, the average being 5-8 days before becoming ill. THEY ARE NOT CONTAGIOUS until they are acutely ill.
–> Only when ill does the viral load express itself first in the blood and then in other bodily fluids (to include vomit, feces, urine, bosom milk, Fluid and sweat).
–> If you are walking around you are not infectious to others.
–> You cannot contract Ebola by handling money, buying local bread or swimming in a pool.
–> If the virus is detected earlier it can cure such always watch out for the symptoms of the virus.
You can help share this message to prevent the outbreak of Ebola virus in our country.
Do you get an unsatisfied response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak erection and premature ejaculation permanently. Click here.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to find out how I did it.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a U.S company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.
WARNING TO MEN: These 3 foods is killing your erection & sexual performance. Click here to know them.
ONE game cut your ticket? Don't worry. NairaBET go still pay you. Click here to register with NairaBET.