GTBank Plc just announced the service whereby you can transfer funds from your Domiciliary account to anyone outside the country. If you owned a GTBank Domiciliary account, you can now send funds in US Dollar, Great Britain Pounds and Euro to beneficiaries anywhere in the world for several purposes such as school fees payment, medical bills, upkeep of wards, mortgages, etc.
What Is This Service All About?
It is a new service introduced by GTBank Plc. According to GTBank, the GTBank Domiciliary Account Funds Transfer is a quick, efficient and secure means of transferring funds either by submitting a duly filled and signed Foreign Funds Transfer request form at any branch of GTBank (offline) or by using the GTBank Internet Banking platform (online).
How to Transfer Your Funds
There are two methods (as I said earlier) in which you can transfer funds from your Dom account to abroad.
Form Submission at any GTBank Branch (Offline)
One of the methods in which you can send money to abroad with your Domiciliary account is by visiting any branch of GTBank near you, request for the “Foreign Funds Transfer Form”, fill it, sign it, and submit the form to the bank.
Using Internet Banking (Online)
1. Login to your GTBank Internet Banking account and enter your User ID and PIN
2. Under Self Service, click Add service to profile the function “FX Transfer to other Banks” on the user’s ID.
3. Under Requests, select FX Transfer to other Banks
4. Click “Beneficiary List” and input the appropriate details
5. Click on new request and complete the form on the FX transfer page.
6. Authorize the transaction using a code generated from your Token hardware device.
7. Click the ‘Submit’ icon to make the payment.
8. A receipt will be automatically generated upon successful payment. Kindly print the receipt.
Domiciliary Funds Transfer Limit
– Daily transferable limit of $10,000 or its equivalent in other currencies
– Weekly transferable limit of $50,000 or its equivalent in other currencies (UPDATED)
Please note that all transfers will be treated within 24hours of receipt subject to GTBank Plc terms and conditions. Beneficiaries
will receive funds between 48-72 hours depending on their location.
For further enquiries, visit www.gtbank.com or call their fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Centre,
GTCONNECT, on 0700-GTCONNECT (0700-482666328), 01-4484000, 0802-9002900 or 0802-9003900.
Do your friends a favor by clicking the Facebook and/or Twitter icon below to share this piece with your friends.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to find out how I did it.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a U.S company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.
WARNING TO MEN: These 3 foods is killing your erection & sexual performance. Click here to know them.
ONE game cut your ticket? Don't worry. NairaBET go still pay you. Click here to register with NairaBET.