A happy marriage is the union of husband and wife in which both are able to understand and tolerate each other enough to be happy at all times even though they have their up and downs.
A happy marriage is desired by all but a lot of married people do not practice the recipe to have a good marriage. It is when both parties are happy that they can think well and proffer right solution to problems.
In order to have a happy marriage, the following are the attitudes that if practised will go a long way in uniting husband and wife.
1. COMMUNICATION: Communication at all times is the key to having a happy marriage. This is the ability to express one in a way the receiver will understand. To have a happy home it is necessary for husband and wife to be able to express themselves in a way understandable by both. When both are together talk about your like and dislikes, talk about what happen during the day, talk about the problem you are confronting among others. Solve problems together because two heads are better than one. Share your happiness and bad moments together. When you are not happy about something discuss it in a polite way.
2. PATIENCE: This is another great attitude that keeps marriage together. Husband and wife should be able to be calm at all times and listen to whatever the other spouse has to say. When the husband is expressing his anger the wife should be patient enough to listen and she must not react immediately if she is also annoyed too and vice versa.
3. SELFLESSNESS: Selflessness is another attitude that is great if put into practice to have a happy marriage. Husband and wife are to keep their ego if they desire a happy marriage. They should both act selflessly in helping each other without expecting anything in return.
4. TOLERANCE: Marriage is not a bed of roses. Surely there will be up and down but the ability for both husband and wife to tolerate their differences will go a long way in having a happy marriage. Know that no man on earth is perfect. If you notice any wrong in your spouse character check yourself first and be the change you want in your better half before you correct him or her. Many occasion when a husband want something or does something wrong, ability of the wife to endure his wrong doing will keep the marriage and the other way round too.
5. UNDERSTANDING: Ability of husband and wife to understand themselves very well is a great asset in having a happy marriage. The first thing a spouse should think when the other spouse behaves is the reason behind that behavior. Why did he or she behave that way? Understanding why husband or wife behaves in a certain way, and how to adjust or correct, will make them to have a happy marriage.
6. HARDWORKING: This is necessary for us to succeed .If both spouses are hardworking for them to succeed and have financial security it will help in having a happy marriage.
Glad you want to have a happy marriage. Look into yourself to see where you are lacking. Simply amending from where you’ve been erring will go a long way improving your marriage. If you put into practice all the above it will go a long way in helping you to having happy marriage.
Do you get an unsatisfied response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak erection and premature ejaculation permanently. Click here.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to read my story.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a foreign company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.