Jollof Rice is a delicacy mostly enjoyed by all which is always served at home or at outdoor events like Naming Ceremony, Wedding, House Warming, among others. It can be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you want to know how to cook a delicious jollof rice, then follow the following tips below.
Kitchen Appliances Needed
1. Cooking Stove/Gas/Electric Stove – As source of Energy
2. Pot of varying sizes – for cooking
3. Cooking spoons – for cooking and serving
4. Blender – for grinding pepper
5. Toaster – for grilling chicken
1. Rice – Five tin
2. Pepper – To taste
3. Tomato Paste – One sachet
4. Groundnut Oil – One tin
5. Onion – Two big bulbs
6. Water – A bucket of clean water
8. Dried Fish – To taste
9. Seasoning – To taste
10. Chicken – To taste
Procedure for Cooking Chicken
– Cut the chicken into small pieces as desired
– Wash the cut chicken and put it into the pot
– Add Salt, sliced onion and seasoning to taste
– Light the stove/gas/electric cooker
– Place the pot on the stove/gas/electric stove at moderate heat
– Allow the chicken to simmer for at least ten minutes before you add water for it to bring out the natural flavor
– Add one glass of water to it and allow it to cook for like ten minutes
– Set outside the pot of chicken from the stove/gas/electric cooker
– Remove chicken from the stock and keep the stock
Grilling of Chicken
– Put on the toaster
– Set it to 120 degrees centigrade temperature range
– Allow it to warm for five minutes
– Slide out the toaster tray
– Arrange the chicken on the toaster tray and slide it back
– Set the timer of the toaster to 20 minutes
– At the end of twenty minutes open the toaster, slide it out and turn the chicken to the other side for it to be thoroughly grilled.
How to Parboil Rice
– Put water in the pot
– Put on the stove/gas/electric cooker and place the pot containing water on the stove/gas/electric stove
– Wash the rice and pour it into the pot
– Allow it to cook for ten minutes
– Separate the rice from pot using sieve
– Set aside the rice
Procedure for Preparing Jollof Rice
1. Put on the stove/gas/electric Stove
2. Put a clean pot on fire
3. Add the said quantity of groundnut Oil to the pot
4. Allow the Groundnut Oil to warm
5. Pour the sliced onion into the groundnut oil
6. Allow the onion to be fried for two minutes
7. Mix the tomato paste with small quantity of water
8. Pour the tomato mixture into the fried oil with onion
9. Allow the water in the tomato mixture to dry
10. Add your pepper and washed dried fish for five minutes
11. Add the stock from the chicken to the pot already on fire
12. Add all your preferred seasoning to it
13. Add three glasses of water to it
14. Cover the pot and allow all the content to boil
15. Pour the parboiled rice to the pot containing other items on fire
16. If dried, taste the rice and see if it is done
17. Add small quantity of water to it but make sure it does not overflow the rice
18. When done set aside the pot and put off the stove/gas/electric cooker
19. Serve into clean plates and put the grilled chicken on top.
hmm…..yummmy yummmy ENJOY – but watch your mouth 🙂
Do you get an unsatisfied response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak erection and premature ejaculation permanently. Click here.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to read my story.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a foreign company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.