Most people want to show off a brilliant set of pink lips because they believe it’ll make them look good but they don’t know how to make their lips pink naturally.
However, looking good is usually expensive. Little wonder the saying goes, “looking good is good business”. This is indeed true as many manufacturers have been able to exploit this part of production: cosmetics.
Unfortunately, they emphasize on the “good business” part of the cliché and make these products outrageously expensive.
Many good pink lip balms from cosmetic stores, both online and offline, are pretty expensive. This could discourage the low-income earner who wants to treat their lips but can’t afford the exaggerated prices or the average student who mainly depends on monthly allowances.
If you fall under the above categories or you just prefer using organic natural products then you have come to the right place.
This article will help teach you how to transform your lips from a dry, dull and chapped scale to attractive pink glowing lips without causing a dent in your pocket. With just a few household ingredients you could flaunt hot, pink, kissable lips.
Ingredients Needed for a Natural Pink Lips
1) Colgate toothpaste
4) Coconut oil (optional)
5) Honey (optional)
7) Vitamin E capsules
Steps in Achieving a Natural Pink Lips
The first and most important thing you would want to do on the journey to pink sexy lips is to exfoliate!
Super super important!
Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells that make your lips look dry, dull and chapped.
Sometimes, you may not need pink lip balms at all! All you may have to do may just be to exfoliate and you’d be surprised to find a beautiful set of lips hiding under those dreadful chapped dead skin! Ugh!
To exfoliate you would need to follow the following steps below:
1) Put some Colgate on your toothbrush, add some honey if you can, if you can’t don’t fret it. You can make do with just the Colgate. You should note, however, that honey is an incredible moisturizer so it’ll help keep those lips moisturized and ready to be treated after exfoliation.
2) Scrub your lips. Do both lips in circular motions for about five minutes then wash off.
The exfoliation part is over. The next step reveals how to make your own natural organic pink lip balm.
How to Make Natural Organic Pink Lip Balm at Home
1) Wash the beetroot and peel coat.
2) Using a grater, grate a substantial part of the flesh.
3) Using a sieve, press out the juice from the grated beetroot into a bowl.
4) Keep that aside.
5) Put a substantial amount of Vaseline into ANOTHER bowl. The amount is up to the amount of balm you would like to do.
6) Pour half the amount of Coconut oil into the Vaseline.
7) Put a bowl of oils over a DOUBLE BOILER.
How to Do a Double Boiling Process
Put water to a boil. Place a non-melting plate over it. Then place the bowl of oils over it and stir. The oils will melt in a few seconds. Turn off the heat and take the bowl down.
1) Add two capsules of the Vitamin A oil to the other oils.
2) Add the beetroot juice while stirring.
3) Pour the contents into a container with a lid and allow to solidify.
4) Your natural organic pink lip balm is ready.
You can now go a-kissing!
Apply this home-made, natural pink lip balm for a week to have sexy, pink lips.
Do you get an unsatisfied response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak erection and premature ejaculation permanently. Click here.
How I totally got rid of my pot belly, excess fat and overweight in just 9 days. Click here for details.
After four years, I finally got over infertility with this natural solution. Click here to find out.
How I recovered from high blood pressure without chemical. Click here to read my story.
How I increased my blokos size & last 40mins+ in bed every night with a natural solution. Click here for details.
AMAZING! How this business makes me over 800k monthly partnering with Facebook & a foreign company. Click here to download FREE report now.
LATEST DISCOVERY! How to reverse Type II Diabetes in few weeks completely with this natural solution. No side effect. Click here.
Own a property at Ibeju-Lekki - the fastest developing area in Lagos State for as low as N1.5 million.