Do you know…
- Real estate business is the second most lucrative business in Nigeria after oil and gas?
- That 98% of Nigerian millionaires are real estate investors?
- That you can actually and conveniently make more than N1,000,000 every month as a Real Estate Consultant?
- That you can become a Real Estate Consultant with little or no capital?
- That you don’t need any prior knowledge to get started?
All you have to do is locate, find and link a property seeker and start smiling to the bank. And the interesting part of this is… it is very easy to do if you are ready to follow simple instructions.
Why Real Estate?
In Nigeria of today, relying on a single source of income isn’t a wise decision anymore.
In case you don’t know, according to PremiumTimes, Access Bank just sacked 1,600 workers last week, Zenith Bank sacked over 1,200 employees while Mainstreet Bank sacked 400 workers. Owning to immense debt, Julius Berger sacked 5% of its workers.
And currently in the news…
Banks and state government may soon commence massive staff retrenchment according to Mr. Bismarck Rewane, managing director, Financial Derivatives Company Limited (FDC), has predicted.
Now the question is…
– As a graduate or job seeker, do you still want to continue in your job hunting while most companies are currently retrenching? Or don’t you hear that over 1 million graduates jostled for the recent 10,000 Nigerian Police Force job openings?
– As a worker, don’t you think the best decision you could make today is to grab a life-time opportunity of wealth creation which you can do part-time? You will even gallantly resign from that job once you become a giant realtor, making millions of naira every month.
– And as a student, isn’t it a wise choice to make extra bucks and forget the ‘pocket money’ you do collect from your parent? You will start sending money home and your family will start wondering if you’ve become Yahoo Yahoo.
It is high time you held the bull by the horn!
Let me tell you something…
Irrespective of the economic situation, whether you believe this or not, people from all class buy landed properties everyday.
Yes – everyday!
Out of these property seekers, about 98% of them look it up on the internet before finding a desired property and making a choice.
98% of those who intend to buy a house or land, in the real sense of it, don’t know exactly where and how to get a desired property.
There are many real estate companies in Nigeria that are ready to pay you huge amount just to link these property seekers to them.
This is where “Real Estate Consultancy” comes in!
As a Real Estate Consultant, your job is very simple;
1. Find an individual or a company ready to invest in properties
2. Link the person or company to a Real Estate Company
3. Get paid commissions directly into your bank account instantly.
How Much Money Can I Make From This Business?
I know you’ve had that question within you all this while, now let me explain.
What you make depend on the price of the sold property. While some real estate companies will pay you 15% commission, some pays just 10% – don’t worry about this because I will show you the good companies that pays high.
Now let’s do some maths… (Oh I hate maths – but when it involves MONEY I so much love it!)
If you were able to link a client to XYZ Company and the client bought a land worth N1,000,000
Your commission will be 15% x N1,000,000 = N150,000
WAIT… No excitement yet!
Most clients will surely buy more than a million property. Yes, I’ve seen a client bought 30 plots of land ‘for my korokoro eyes‘ and each plot goes for 1.2m.
Do the maths… that’s N5,400,000 in pure profit.
What if you are the consultant who brought in the client?
You’ll be swimming in money by now.
Do you now understand why I said you too can start making over N1,000,000 every month. A million is even an understatement but let’s begin from there 🙂
Yes, it is very easy and I am ready to teach and show just 50 lucky people who are ready to turn around their financial status and ready to work with me at the same time.
What Are the Requirements?
To be able to work with me as a Real Estate Consultant, you;
- Must be a serious and dedicated type
- Must have enough patience
- Should have a functional phone number and email address
- Should have an active Nigerian bank account
- Should be able to work full-time or part-time
- Should be able to do some simple marketing
- Should be able to recruit others to join you in this business
Signify if you have all of these qualities and I will be ready to show you;
- How to become a Real Estate Consultant
- How to make money from this business
- How to market and get buying clients
- And I will show you how to register for free with serious, good and reputable real estate companies you can work with.
Still interested? Then register before the 50 slot get occupied!
NOTE: I need only SERIOUS, HARDWORKING, DEDICATED and PERSISTENT fellow who is not looking for a ‘get-rich-quick’ program. If you believe you have those qualities, then proceed. If otherwise, please, please and please, ignore and don’t register.